The Arizona Department of Transportation advises drivers to plan for lane restrictions on US 60, locally known as Deuce of Clubs, between Rim Road and 18th Place (mileposts 336-342) continuing over the next couple of weeks.
Drivers along US 60 should plan for overnight restrictions weeknights from 8 p.m. to 6 a.m. Tuesday, Aug. 15, through Friday, Aug. 25:
- US 60 will be narrowed to one lane in each direction with alternating lane restrictions between Clark Road and 18th Place (mileposts 340-342) for permanent striping work.
- Drivers will need to slow down and merge safely when entering the work zone.
- Restrictions will be lifted each day after work hours.
In addition, drivers should allow extra travel time and plan for ongoing overnight restrictions weeknights along US 60 on the west side of Show Low from 7 p.m. to 6 a.m.:
- US 60 will be narrowed to one lane only with alternating east- and westbound travel near Summit Trail (milepost 339) continuing through Tuesday, Aug. 22, for drainage work.
- US 60 will be narrowed to one lane with alternating east- and westbound travel between Rim Road and Clark Road (mileposts 336-340) Sunday night, Aug. 20, through Wednesday morning, Aug. 23, for permanent striping work.
- Onsite flaggers will direct drivers through the work zone.
- The speed limit will be reduced in the work zone.
- The restrictions will be lifted each day after work hours.
For more information, please visit the project web page.